Use the link below to collect your data. Even if you know other sites that have statistics, you must use the site provided!
Choose two professional baseball teams and record the required statistics for each.
1. Win/ Loss record from 2005 - 2008
2. ERA for 2007 and 2008
3. Team batting average for 2007 and 2008
4. bases on balls(BB) most current year
5. strikeouts (SO) most current year
6. runs batted in (RBI) most current year
7. Hits (H) most current year.
After you have recorded all the data for both teams, Calculate:
1. The winning percent for each year
2. The total winning percent from the years 2005-2008 .
3. The percent of BB to SO
4. The percent of RBI to H
Please be sure to:
- Write all of your percents as fractions and decimals also.
- Round all percents to the nearest whole percent.
- Make sure your fractions are in simplest form.
- Round all decimals to the hundredths place.
Back to Webquest Home Challenge Two